Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Tim & Sarina's Northbrook Park Wedding {Alternative Wedding Photography in Surrey}

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Tim & Sarina's Northbrook Park Wedding {Alternative Wedding Photography in Surrey}


Tim and Sarina's wedding at Northbrook Park had the whole rustic chic vibe down. It's one of my favourite venues, with the beautifully light ceremony and reception rooms. They decided to go for a cheese cake - that's a cake made of cheese... piles of cheese... delicious delicious cheese... Oh crikey, I love a cheese cake. It was a beautiful crisp autumnal day, so I was in my element and Sarina and her bridesmaids were all so ludicrously glam - I loved her idea of them all getting ready in classic mens' white shirts and then their grey infinity dresses and Sarina's impossibly gorgeous lace frock. Here's some of my favourite photos from their day... 













No comments:

Post a Comment