Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Lisa and Omar's Tunnel Beaches Wedding

Friday 27 December 2013

Lisa and Omar's Tunnel Beaches Wedding

I knew from our first emails that we'd get on. With shared love for cheese, Spaced and Ghostbusters I was ridiculously excited when they booked me for their wedding in Ilfracombe at Tunnel Beaches . The venue is goddamn spectacular and they lucked out with the October weather giving them a dry day and an outdoor ceremony with a sea view. The wedding was really laid back, after their first look down on the beach they headed up to the ceremony and on to a chilled out reception with beautiful food and no table plan. The dancing kicked off with a slow song cutting out with a fake technical hitch and Jay Z's 99 Problems taking over. It was my last day's work of the year and one month before my due date so I had the very lovely Lydia alongside me making sure I didn't get into any bother.  

Here's how things went down:

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment