Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: {Wedding Videography and Photography} Jen & Ben's Crab & Lobster Wedding

Monday, 16 December 2013

{Wedding Videography and Photography} Jen & Ben's Crab & Lobster Wedding



Jen and Ben chose The Crab & Lobster, Thirsk for their wedding and I think I'm just going to put this out there: it might be my favourite ever venue. It's…. well… a bit bonkers. The first thing I saw when I walked into Crab Manor was a "yeti" and the top of the stairs that looked a bit like Chewbacca. There were diving suits and skeletons and what looked like part of a circus tent and nautical relics and it was like stepping into some kind of crazy collage. The day itself was just so awesome, I met Jen and Ben through another of my couples (Becky and John) which is always lovely. The ceremony took place in a stunning garden room in the manor with dappled sunshine peeking through the foliage and the party included a vintage jukebox and lots of golf! 

It was another chance to make a wedding highlights video alongside the photography, so check out the film above as well. 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment