Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Video Fusion Workshop at Farm Week 2015

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Video Fusion Workshop at Farm Week 2015


Ahhh, Photography Farm is a special place for me and my business. I've studied there, modeled there, partied there.. I've made close friends among my peers and fellow farmers. And now I'm going to be teaching there.



I'm so excited. SO EXCITED.

Here's the lowdown... I'm going to be sharing how I make highlights videos at the same time as photographing weddings. It's going to be fun, we're going to shoot together so you can practice and I will be an open book about how I make it work on a practical level. It's highly likely there'll be cake and I'm already getting together goodie bags.



Head over to the Photography Farm website now to book. I can't wait to see you there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment