Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Hannah & Carl's Deal Seaside Engagement Shoot

Friday 30 May 2014

Hannah & Carl's Deal Seaside Engagement Shoot

I met up with Hannah and Carl over Easter down in my childhood haunt, Deal in Kent. Sweet damn: these guys are cool. I, ever the dork, possibly got a bit overexcited about Carl having worked on L.A. Noire, one of my all time favourite games. Their wedding is almost here and it's going to be amazing! I'm getting excited just thinking about it. 

For their shoot we explored Deal, with its pier and pebble beach and tumbledown crazy golf course. Having been stuck inside gazing out at rain for the past week, it feels really strange looking at these sunny shots from a few short weeks ago. Summer, where did you go?

I shot part of this engagement shoot on film…. it's one of my aims this year to use film more. You'll probably be able to spot the grainy shots below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment