Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: There's No Place Like Home - Derby Wedding Photographer

Friday 30 May 2014

There's No Place Like Home - Derby Wedding Photographer




It's no secret that I love to see new places. There's only a handful of venues I've worked at more than once… I'm lucky enough to have shot destination weddings in Dublin, Cork, Cologne, Azerbaijan… with weddings in Tuscany and Denmark coming up soon. Long may it continue. But so far… in Derby, the city I live in… I've shot less than half a dozen. I've shot the UK from coves in Cornwall to clifftops in Scotland… and as much as I love a good cooked breakfast, it'd be nice to go back to my own bed after a wedding from time to time, rather than a little room with a tiny kettle (now I'm giggling because of that episode of The Thick of It with the tiny kettle). Our own wedding ceremony was at Derby registry office and it's where I shot my first ever wedding so it's a special place for me. So, if you're getting married in or around Derby I want to shoot your wedding. For a limited time I have a special price for local couples… get in touch to find out more.








No comments:

Post a Comment