Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Derby Photography - The Little Shed in Allestree

Thursday 12 June 2014

Derby Photography - The Little Shed in Allestree

Just round the corner from where I live in Allestree, just outside Derby, The Little Shed has popped up and opened yesterday with a cupcake, meringue and Pimms fuelled evening celebration. I popped round with my camera to get some shots of the loveliness and do a spot of shopping. If  you fancy popping down this evening (June 12th) there's another party and the shop is well worth a visit.







1 comment:

  1. My first visit to The little shed was with my daughter on my birthday . My daughter visits frequently and is a big fan . We both had cream tea . We tried the strawberry scone , they are ridiculously yummy. We both bought some goodies from the shop . The food , pot of tea & service and attention to detail was perfect. I'm looking forward to my next visit . What a magical little gem . Loved my visit thank you x

    ReplyDelete