Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Bristol Wedding Photography - Jess and Rich at Goldbrick House

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Bristol Wedding Photography - Jess and Rich at Goldbrick House

Rich and Jess' wedding was back in May when Bristol's Park Street, where their venue Goldbrick House just happens to be, was turned into one long waterslide. It meant that the streets outside the venue were packed out with people so when it came to couple portraits we snuck away to find some quiet spots for couple photos. They opted for video highlights so I had the rather terrific Chris Scuffins working alongside me. It was such a chilled out and family-oriented wedding and how amazing is that cake table?! I'm a total sucker for sequins too.

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice photographs! You both are looking amazing. Well, have you chosen San Diego Wedding venues for your big day? My wedding day is very near but I am looking for an affordable venue. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, really here all photographs are impressive. I will appreciate this beautiful blog based on Wedding. Nice Job by you!
    Keep it up!


    Wedding photographer bristol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing a report on this subject. Your article is full of really useful information. I will make sure to come back to check out your posts for my next report. CheersManchester wedding venues

    ReplyDelete