Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: A couple shoot in Paris | Rhianne + Cam

Wednesday 4 March 2015

A couple shoot in Paris | Rhianne + Cam

Rhianne and Cam were married a couple of years ago and I've been lucky enough to photograph them three times. First of all we had an engagement shoot together in Manchester, then I shot their vintage Hollywood-inspired wedding in Newcastle and then they invited me to visit them in Paris for a couple shoot before they moved away. Rhianne had built up a really successful photography business in-between so it was lovely to catch up with her and have a natter about how awesomely she'd been doing and generally hanging out with them again was wonderful. It's always ace to keep in touch with my couples and what happens after their wedding, and I love having the chance to photograph the next step they take together. And… I suppose it's especially wonderful if those steps happen to be around such an iconic and beautiful city. We found so many charming spots for photos around Paris, finding cute doorways and quiet side streets, as well as embracing the crowds at the Sacré-Coeur. If you're interested in booking a couple shoot with me, then head to my little shop and buy a gift card…. though if you fancy taking me on an adventure further afield like these guys did then you'll need to cover travel costs too. But hey, Paris is only a train ride away.

No comments:

Post a Comment