Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Destination wedding in Denmark | Laura & Kasper

Friday 13 March 2015

Destination wedding in Denmark | Laura & Kasper

Last year I was lucky enough to find myself on my way to Denmark to shoot Laura and Kasper's wedding at Clausholm Slot. I love, love, love a destination wedding and getting the chance to explore a new place. Shooting a wedding in a different country can give you totally different light to work with and new traditions to keep you on your feet. Having shot a half Danish wedding in England the year before I'd had a taster of what to expect, but the full experience was awesome. The reception was filled with speeches and songs and kissing (on top of and under the table). Laura and Kasper were so much fun to work with… after shooting a wedding at which Laura caught the bride's bouquet it was especially lovely to go on to shoot their wedding too. I loved the little Lego touches to the decor… the highlight of which was the incredible homemade Lego cake complete with crane, construction workers, trees and bride and groom mini figures…. amazing. Everyone made me feel right at home... these two are just good hearted people (with the most adorable little boy!) and it was bloody ace.

That's all for now! I've got my first wedding following my winter break tomorrow so I can't wait to get back in the swing of things. Check out my Facebook page for updates!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great collection of wedding photography blogs. Nice Photos. Thanks for share.


    http://www.colorrgrapes.work/portfolio.html

    ReplyDelete