Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Boudoir Photography in Derbyshire | Kate

Monday 9 March 2015

Boudoir Photography in Derbyshire | Kate

I've always felt a bit hesitant about providing boudoir photography. I tried a couple of things before that didn't really work for me so for Kate's shoot I really thought beforehand what I would want my take on boudoir to look like. I knew I wanted natural light in abundance… I wanted to keep things soft and subtle. I wanted to make something a bit dreamy and nostalgic, but I wanted to keep it real at the same time… no airbrushing or retouching. I am mega-chuffed with how this shoot came out and I'm another step closer to feeling ready to add this into my business officially. The next step being more lovely shoots like this, please!

That's all for now… Have an excellent day, gang! I managed to totally blast my way through Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (I love you, Netflix) over the weekend… what to marathon next?

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful set of images Hannah. You've totally achieved the soft, dreamlike look and Kate is a total stunner. Great work. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing a wedding photographer is a really important part of your wedding preparation. I do not think most people give it the kind of thought that it warrants. If you are married then you will know this to be true, but on your wedding day, wedding photos

    ReplyDelete